GCSE Boosters Run Weekly in Summer
- GCSE Summer Booster for Years 10 and 11 in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English and Mathematics:
- 27/06/22 to 03/07/22 (Online)
- 04/07/22 to 10/07/22 (Online)
- 11/07/22 to 17/07/222 (Online)
- 18/07/22 to 24/07/22 (Online)
- 25/07/22 to 31/07/22 (Online)
- 01/08/22 to 07/08/22 (Online)
- 08/08/22 to 14/08/22 (Online)
- 15/08/22 to 21/08/22 (Online)
- 22/08/22 to 28/08/22 (Online)
- 29/08/22 to 04/09/22 (Online)
GCSE Summer Booster for Years 10 and 11 –
Our Summer Booster programme is targeted at students who are about to start their GCSEs or those who are just about to enter the final year of GCSE study. The programme is suitable for students who already attend The Local Teachers tuition or another tuition centre, but equally, it is designed to be free-standing and suitable for any Year 9 or 10 students who are looking for a boost before the next academic year.
The focus will be on the core subjects of English (Language and Literature), Mathematics and Science and will include:
- Overview of each curriculum area – English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics;
- Overview of the assessment process, in terms of examinations and mark schemes;
- Assessment of existing skills and areas for development;
- Study skills for success.
The weekly courses will be intensely practical, with multiple GCSE tasks attempted in an environment of personalised learning and support, with real-time, individual guidance to address any misunderstandings or any areas for development. Your child will leave with not only a clear understanding of the demands of these subjects but also an awareness of how they can prepare themselves most effectively to meet for the upcoming year to be ahead of their peer group.
For home-schooling students can continue to September onwards to prepare for the full GCSE with The Local Teachers.
30 Hours Tuition including 2x Mock Exams only £10/hour Total fee £320 (300 tuition fee + £20 resources )
BOOK ONLINE & RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY https://www.thelocalteachers.co.uk/contact/