We are currently looking for a number of part-time tutors to join our rapidly growing team. The number of positions and subjects are stated below.
Most of our clients are long term and are either preparing for exams, entry tests to grammar/private schools, or simply need to improve academically. We also hold adult courses, namely: ESOL, Functional Skills and B1 English. Depending on your role and the nature of the job, you will be teaching students at their homes, online, or in one of our Centres, such as the one near to our Office in Shepherd’s Bush. We provide teaching materials and you will be guided all the way in which ever programme you choose to teach.
The responsibilities for these particular vacancies will include:
- Preparing an initial assessment for each student
- Creating a personalised program for the student and teach them accordingly
- Keeping track of every student’s progress by submitting a session summary report onto our internal system.
The students assigned to you will be on a level you are comfortable teaching. You will be provided training and will be supported every step of the way. This is a particularly fantastic opportunity for those studying towards teaching qualifications.
- English tutors for Key Stages 2 to 5
- Maths tutors for Key Stages 2 to 5
- Tutors for GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Tutors for Social Sciences (GCSE and A-level)
- Tutors for Governments and Politics (A-level)
- English tutors for adult classes in our Shepherd’s Bush centre
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Possess relevant qualifications in the subject you intend to teach (teaching qualifications such as QTS or PGCE are advantageous but not compulsory)
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS/CRB certificate (we can help you apply for one if you do not currently hold one)
- Be able to speak English fluently
- Be willing to travel to clients in and around London
- Care about your students’ progression