This Key Stage 3 English course will give students the ability and enthusiasm to develop essential skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing. Students will learn to express themselves creatively and to communicate with confidence and flair. The course acquaints the student with the richness of English Literature, which reflects the experience of people from many different countries and cultural backgrounds. This encourages the student to become a keen and perceptive reader of stories, poetry and drama, as well as non-fiction texts.
The course comprises separate materials for years 7, 8 and 9, and covers the study of poetry, prose fiction and drama, including Shakespeare. Aspects of the student’s own spoken and written work are also covered. Throughout his or her Key Stage 3 studies, the student will learn to:
- Plan, draft and present their own written work
- Imagine, explore and entertain through working with literature
- Inform, explain and describe in fiction and non-fiction writing
- Persuade, argue and advise in discussions
- Analyse, review and comment effectively when evaluating texts
Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 36
- Duration 200 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes