This GCSE Mathematics course gently guides the student through basic mathematical skills, progressing onto more advanced material as the student’s skills and abilities develop. The course is divided into two parts: the first is for all students studying mathematics, and the second is for those who who have entered for the Higher tier examination (check your specification code )- if it says
Each lesson begins with a set of clearly stated objectives and an explanation of its place in the overall programme of study.
Effective learning is encouraged through frequent activities and self-assessment questions.
Why this course?
- You will have full access to this course to study at your own pace 24 hours, 7 days a week
- You will be assigned a personal tutor for approximately 2 hours every week (unless otherwise agreed upon) for 6 months (from the start date agreed upon) to teach you the course
- Scheme of work to help you structure a full week of studying
- Formative assessments containing end of topic quizzes and Tutor-Marked Assignments
- Academic Adviser to oversee your course and offer you general guidance
How do I apply?
Enroll online, or contact us.
How will the course be assessed
Student will have formative assessments throughout the course and can be taken in various forms as many times as possible. The summative assessments are the examinations offered by exam boards, such as edexcel, which the student will take at the end of the course in any approved exam centre across the country.
Formative assessments include:
- Tutor Marked Assignments to consolidate your learning
- Online Quizzes to help you stay focussed and monitor your progression
- Revision materials – various tasks to support revision
Final (summative) assessments structure:
|Paper||Paper 1 (Non-Calculator)||Paper 2 (Calculator)||Paper 3 (Calculator)|
|Length of paper||1 hour 30 minutes||1 hour 30 minutes||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Percentage of grade||33⅓%||33⅓%||33⅓%|
Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing.
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 200 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 567
- Assessments Yes