The course includes more than 20 tutor-marked assignments, alongside bespoke A-level practice papers.
Year 1 Physics SOW & Year 2 Physics SOW – this is a detailed breakdown of how the year will be structured. Please refer back to this for a general guidance regarding the course, but don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Why this course?
- You will have full access to this course to study at your own pace 24 hours 7 days a week
- You will have a teacher for approximately 3 hours every week (unless otherwise agreed upon) for 6 months (from the start date agreed upon) to teach you the course
- Course assignments marked, with feedback
- Written answers to specific study problems
- Course structure to help you structure a full week of studying
- Formative assessments containing end of topic quizzes and Tutor-Marked Assignments
- Academic Adviser to oversee your course and offer you general guidance
How much does it cost?
How do I apply?
Enrol online, or contact us.
You are expected to have a knowledge of physics up to a good GCSE standard.
This means a grade B or above in 2017 and earlier or Grade 5 and above in 2018 or later. In either case, it is expected that the student took the higher tier.
If you have other relevant qualifications or experience which you feel would allow you to study an A-level physics course, please contact us.
Examining board and exams
The Physics A level course has been developed to prepare you for the AQA Physics A-level qualification. The specification number is:
A-level – 7408
The A-level will be assessed as follows:
|Paper||Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
|What’s being assessed||Sections 1-5 and 6.1||Sections 6.2, 7, 8||
|Percentage of grade||34%||34%||32%|
|Length of paper||1 hour 30 minutes||1 hour 30 minutes||2 hours|
Please note that the AS course may be separately examined and marks from the AS exam are no longer carried forward to the final A level grade. However, it is useful for students to have examination practice, and to assess the progress of their learning and ability.
Check here for detailed information on how this course will be assessed.
Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing.
- Lectures 146
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 42
- Assessments Yes